Our Alumni organisation is run by a committee of Hillians which meet four times a year to plan events, provide input to the School and manage the Centenary Trust, a fund which was established to provide bursaries for pupils so they may benefit from a Kingham Hill education.
Anyone is welcome to join and to help build upon the vibrant alumni community that we share at KHS.
To view the 2020 Annual Report of the Hillian Committee, please click here.
- Mrs Nanci Austin (Chair and Trustee) 2017-
- Mr Leo Smith 1943-1951
- Mr Brian Dean (Vice President) 1948-1952
- Mr Simon Briggs (Memorabilia and 200 Hundred Club) 1945-1955
- Mr Mike Kent 1951-1959
- Mr Ken Wingfield MBE (Trustee) 1958-1962
- Mr David Ware (Legal Advisor and Trustee) 1961-1968
- Mr Mark Foley (Vice Chairman and Trustee) 1963-1969
- Mr David Russell 1968-1975
- Mr Nick Holmes (Secretary) 1969-1977
- Mr David Nock 1971-1977
- Mr Andrew Blair-Rains (Treasurer and Trustee) 1975-1978
- Mrs Liz Herringshaw (Former KHS Staff, 1981-2006)
- Mr Nim Anderson 2011-2013
- Ms Liza Hudson 2017-2020