Our Alumni organisation is run by a committee of Hillians which meet four times a year to plan events, provide input to the School and manage the Centenary Trust, a fund which was established to provide bursaries for pupils so they may benefit from a Kingham Hill education.
Anyone is welcome to join and to help build upon the vibrant alumni community that we share at KHS.
To view the 2018 Annual Report of the Hillian Committee, please click here.
- Mrs Nanci Austin (Chair) 2017-
- Mr John Hughes (President) 1936-1942
- Mr Edward White (Vice President) 1942-1950
- Mr Leo Smith 1943-1951
- Mr Brian Dean (Vice President) 1948-1952
- Mr Simon Briggs (Memorabilia and 200 Hundred Club) 1945-1955
- Mr Mike Kent (Trustee and Treasurer) 1951-1959
- Mr Ken Wingfield MBE (Secretary and Treasurer) 1958-1962
- Mr David Ware (Legal Advisor) 1961-1968
- Mr Mark Foley (Vice Chairman) 1963-1969
- Mr David Russell 1968-1975
- Mr Nick Holmes 1969-1977
- Mr David Nock 1971-1977
- Mr Jan Sindhar 2008-2012
- Ms Alex Sandru 2011-2013
- Mr Nim Anderson 2011-2013