Terms, Conditions & Privacy
Thank you for visiting our website. If you continue to use and browse our website you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the terms and conditions of use of Kingham Hill School’s website, www.kinghamhill.org.uk The term ‘Kingham Hill School’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘the School’ refers to the owner of the website Kingham Hill School, and Kingham Hill Trust, registered charity number 1076618. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
We may revise the terms and conditions at any time by amending this page, please visit it from time to time to take notice of any changes are they are binding upon you.
To contact us, please email the Webmaster.
Accessing our site
Whilst we make every effort to keep our website up and running as smoothly as possible, Kingham Hill School does not guarantee or accept any liability that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted due to technical issues beyond our control.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Intellectual property rights
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics including the school logo, name: Kingham Hill School and crest. Reproduction is prohibited unless express permission is granted by the School.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged and approved by the owners prior to use on the website.
- Users may print or download to a local hard disk extracts of our website for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may not alter, amend paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio or school names or logos.
- You may link to our home page, provided that you do not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You should not suggest any form of association or endorsement by the School where none exists.
- Only Kingham Hill School staff or our website provider have permission to modify our site. Attempting to modify, damage or compromise our site in any way is strictly forbidden and may be subject to legal action.
- We reserve the right to remove any links to our site without notice.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kingham Hill School. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Thank you for using our site, if you would like to provide feedback, please contact the Webmaster.